Submit your paper (now open)
Information for authors
The proceedings of IPMU 2024 regular papers will be published by Springer in the series Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems” (https://www.springer.com/series/15179), indexed by SCOPUS, INSPEC, WTI Frankfurt eG, zbMATH, and SCImago.
- Regular papers should be written in English and 6-12 pages in length using Springer LN format (up to 2 extra pages might be accepted at an extra cost).
- Authors should consult Springer’s authors’ guidelines and use their proceedings templates, either for LaTeX or for Word, for the preparation of their papers. The LaTeX templates are also available in Overleaf. Springer encourages authors to include their ORCIDs in their papers.
- All figures are printed in black and white, unless a special arrangement has been made for colored figures. Colored figures remain in color in the online version. Please make sure that any colored figures are equally comprehensible in black and white. Figures and Tables should be cross referred in the text.
- Submit your paper in PDF format via the Easychair system (https://easychair.org/my/conference?conf=ipmu2024). In the system you can choose one of the proposed special sessions or the general track of IPMU2024.
Short Papers / Extended Abstracts
IPMU will also accept short paper / extended abstracts of up to 4 pages. Short papers’ acceptance will be based on a 1-page abstract that will be checked for appropriateness and relevance.
- The 1-page abstract must be submitted through EasyChair system, at the same link of regular papers. Do not enclose any attachment, edit the abstract directly in the online window of the EasyChair system. Submissions without an attached paper will be considered as short papers / extended abstracts.
- The abstracts can be submitted to one of the proposed special sessions or the general track of IPMU2024.
- Submission deadline is the same of the regular papers.
- Short papers / extended abstracts will be included in the regular conference program and Book of Abstracts, and will be presented orally.
- Accepted short papers will not be published by Springer. A separate volume, with its own DOI, containing the accepted works, will be published in open access. Authors may opt to not include their work in this volume. Details regarding the submission of the 4-page document will be provided after the paper acceptance.
Previous IPMU proceedings are available on SpringerLink, https://link.springer.com/conference/ipmu.